Hair Tools Disicide Skin Disinfectant Spray 300ml
Vegan, environmentally friendly skin antiseptic spray that cleans and disinfects the skin without causing damage.
Used for the following:
Antiseptic treatment and disinfection of the skin of the hands, body and feet before the start of salon procedures and after the completion.
Prevention of fungal and staphylococcal infections, etc.
Processing of abrasions, scratches, cuts.
Proven effective against bacteria and virus in accordance to EU regulations EN1500, EN13727 and EN13624.
£ 6.75 Ex VAT
£ 8.10 Inc VAT
A skin antiseptic spray that is active against:
- Vegetative forms of gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria (Treponema spp., Neisseia gonorrhhoeae, Tricyomonas spp., Chlamidia spp.)
- Pathogens of nosocomial infections and tuberculosis
- Infections of viral etiology (hepatitis viruses, HIV, herpes viruses, influenza and other respiratory viral infections.)
- Yeast-like fungi of the genus Candida
- Dermatophytes and dermatophyte viruses
- Yeast viruses and lipophilic viruses
- It acts on bacterial spores only at elevated temperatures
Application: Apply to the skin immediately before the procedure. Do not rinse.
Storage conditions: Store in a dark, cool place inaccessible to children, protected from direct contact with sunlight at a temperature of 5 °C to 25 °C.
Attention: In case of accidental contact with eyes it is necessary to rinse quickly and thoroughly with water.